Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Baby Girl & Bunny

Nearing the end of another month, so time for another Progressive Challenge over at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

We have a cute image this time round called Baby Girl & Bunny.


Such a sweet image.

Another Art Journal Page as I am enjoying the process and extra freedom creating them.
It's very hard to tell but I actually scraped some pink gelto crayon into my glitter whipped spackle to give a coloured sparkle. The top left has it but not a huge success as I used it on the numbers stamp. As I said, it's a great time to experiment and try new things.
Anyways, various paints, distress ink, stencils, stamps and digi image coloured with copic markers.
Sentiment is from Simply B Stamps and I've used the Black Aquarellable Pencil and aqua pen for the outline.

I am entering them in the following Challenges:
  1. Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Progressive Challenge # 17
  2. A Inky Mess # 12
  3. Crafty Creations # 346
  4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends # 62
  5. Simpy Papercraft # 48
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



No comments: