This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Jun 30th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Jul 7th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
Gus - CRS
LOL, what a fab saying!
I coloured this guy up twice as the other I'm thinking of putting on my Step Fathers Diary next year.
I know, it seems like a long way off, but you know it really will be here before we know it, and if you have followed my blog for a while, you know that it has become tradition that I buy him his diary (A4 is the preference!!!!) and personalise it in my way for his Christmas gift.
Anyway, isn't he just the cutest, grumpy old bugger!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Jul 7th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Jul 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
I'm entering him in the following Challenges:
- Crafty Gals Corner # 129
- Artistic Inspirations # 182
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle # 245
- Crafting With Friends # 46
- Creative Fingers # 133
Until next time, Happy Crafting.