Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Sweet Dreams

Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.

This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Jul 28th  12:00AM
 Ends:   Friday, Aug 4th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)

This week's Sponsor is Little Blue Button Stamps, and we have a optional twist for this Challenge.
It's a pretty easy one that you all should be able to play along with!
All you have to do is to use some Vellum on your project. 

Little Blue Button Stamps
I got the chance to use Sweet Dreams.


Isn't she just so sweet!!!!!!!
She reminds me of the Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star song.
Like my project last fortnight, I used my paints with my Geli Plate and stencils to create my base on a page from an old novel.
I added the rain drops stamp using Jet Black Mementos ink to create some depth.
My image is coloured with Copic markers and I purposely left a sentiment off the front so the image has all the focus.
I used my vellum circle in between the image and another die cut, again to give some focus.
The gold dots on the vellum really does make the card sparkle!

Challenge Rules
 1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
 2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
 4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
***************************************
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Mar 3rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Mar 6th.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Crafty Gals Corner # 133
  2. Crafty Sentiments Designs
  3. Cute Card Thursday # 488
  4. Word Art Wednesday # 292-293
  5. Little Red Wagon # 404
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.