Followers

Friday, July 21, 2017

Winnie Winterland Name Place Tags

It's Inspiration week for our Anything Goes Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog.


For our inspiration projects this week, we are doing Christmas with our projects.
Who doesn't love Christmas in July right!!!

I have used the Winnie Winterland collection to create these gorgeous Name Place Tags for the Dinner table!


Ekkkk how cute are they!!!

I have used 2 Digi papers from the Winnie Winterland Paper Collections Paper Haven 7 for the Rosettes and  Paper Haven 3 for the Name Tag matting.
The toppers are from Design Sheet 13.
I created the names and cut out with my machine using Gold Vinyl.





I hope I have inspired you, and here's the link to this weeks Challenge.

I am entering them in the following Challenges:
  1. CRAFT # 425
  2. Crafty Gals Corner # 132
  3. Retarte # 102
  4. Star Stampz
  5. Little Red Wagon # 403
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.