Followers

Sunday, August 6, 2017

College Days

Colouring up some images just because - isn't that just the best, no pressure, no deadlines!
So I decided to colour up another of my digi images from Krista Smith Art!!!

This one is called College Days and I think it was July's subs, but could have been June - sorry not 100% sure.


Love this image, so clean and simple.

I have coloured her up with copic markers and placed in the front plastic of a Stamp Case to hold my daughter leads/usb's, etc all in one place!. She can easily store it in her bag at school if needed.

I have used a Jaded Blossom and also a Spellbinders Die.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Pause Dream Enjoy # 184
  2. That's Crafty! - Wk 4/8
  3. Love To Scrap # 100
  4. Making Memories Crafting # 8
  5. C.R.A.F.T # 427 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.