Followers

Friday, September 15, 2017

Angelique Angel

Time for another Challenge over at the Wide World Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge


I have used the gorgeous image called Angelique Angel
.

Coloured with Copic markers and White Gel pen.
I kept the card design pretty simple to keep your focus on her as she is lovely!
I used a gold card base to add a bit more elegance.
I must admit I love how she turned out  and think I'm getting better at colouring these "no lines" images.

DT's on any Design Team in the world can enter this Challenge.. as can members of Julia's Facebbok Group.

You could win one of these gorgeous images sponsored by Julia Spiri for 1st Prize and Runner Ups....


Image may contain: drawing


 Prize Awards:
1st Prize ~ 3 digitals, Certificate and Badge
Runner Up Prize ~ 2 digitals, Certificate and Badge
DT Favourites ~ Certificate and Badge
Best Technique ~ Certificate and Badge
Highly Commended ~ Certificate and Badge
Special Mentions ~ Certificate and Badge

I will be entering into the following Challenges:
  1. Crafty Sentiments Designs
  2. Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge # 1737 
  3. Through The Craftroom Door - Wk 12/9
  4. Dream Valley Challenge # 163
  5. Delicious Doodles Challenges - September
Thanks for looking and I hope you can join in,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



No comments: