Followers

Friday, September 15, 2017

Lil Miss Sugarpops Kitty Coffee Time

It's Inspiration week for our Anything Goes Challenge over at our Polkadoodles Blog.


For our Inspiration projects this week, the DT are using Design Sheets on our projects.

I am using the Lil Miss Sugarpops #1 Collection, and am focusing on Lil Miss Sugarpops Kitty.


Here I have made a gorgeous Coffee Set to give to your Bestie! or 2 Besties!!
This first one uses a Pocket Letter Sheet- yes, print them off and use as an embellishment or topper!
(This one is from Sheet 03)


With this second treat, I have used a Topper Sheet (Topper sheet 05) and I also used a Quote for the sentiment from the Quote Sheets (LMSP1 - quo-10)


Love how they both turned out.
Just add your favourite Coffee satchels - mine is Rocky Road just in case you are thinking of making one for me!

I hope I have inspired you, and here's the link to this weeks Challenge.

Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to know about special offers, discounts and new products!!! You can sign up here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.