Followers

Saturday, September 30, 2017

New Release - Crafty Honeys Planner Girl


New in the Scrapper's Delights store for September.






So I'm all set to sit down this weekend and plan out my next week!

I coloured with copic markers and gel pens.
I used the A5 My Basic Planner 1 file to create my planner layout.
The rectangles are from the A5 My Planner Giraffe Kit.

Don't forget that the image Elephants 1 is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. We would love you to join in.


I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 348
  2. Word Art Wednesday - wk 302-303
  3. Creative Inspirations Challenge # 281
  4. Dream Valley Challenges # 164
  5. Crafting with Friends # 51
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



No comments: