Followers

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Poppy Fairy

Here's a bit of inspiration for you, just because!

It's one of this month's Fabrika Fantasy New Releases and is called Poppy Fairy.


I coloured her up as an A5 colouring page, but you could easily print her off smaller and pop on a card.

Coloured with copic markers and added some white gel pen to the butterfly wings.
She turned out lovely and very striking.

Don't forget you can grab a 3 month or a 12 month Subscription at very very awesome prices.
I have the 12 month one and love getting my images every month.........I know I've not shared many of them with you lately, but when I get a chance like now, I do.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. 4 Crafty Chicks  4CC#369
  2. Cards Und More # 193
  3. Morgan's ArtWorld # 19
  4. Retarte # 106
  5. That's Crafty Challenge
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.