Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Steam Power

Challenge time again over at SheepSki Designs Facebook Page.

This month I've used Steam Power.


Coloured with copic markers.
I've used a piece of black stripped vellum under the image and think it works well.
Being a masculine card, I used normal candy dots to give it a subtle bling!
Perfect for a Birthday or Father's Day card.

Don't forget to use my DT Discount Code to save 10% off your images at the shop.
SKIANGIE10

Don't forget to also enter the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog as well, you can enter your image in both places!
Yay, why not pop over and see the fabulous projects the talented DT's have come up with this month for you.

I've entered in the following Challenges:
  1. Crafty Sentiments Designs
  2. Pammies Inky Pinkies # 1738
  3. Through The Craftroom Door - Wk 19/9
  4. Word Art Wednesday - Wk300-301
  5. A Gem of A Challenge # 283
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

No comments: