Followers

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Winnie White Christmas - NR Day 1

It's New Release time over at the Polkadoodles.


Myself and the team have some amazing projects to share with you today and everyday for the next 7 days - starting today!

Check out the new Kit - Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit.

Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download. Over 530 printable digital images for crafting and digital scrapbooking featuring Winnie - an adorable nostalgic girl character. Beautiful digital stamp downloads in black and white, colour, printable papers, coloured toppers, design sheets, embellishments, word art and more, all themed in beautiful snowy scenes with Winnie's Snowy friends, Rudolph, Kitty Cat, Sparkles the Unicorn, Snowy Dog, Polar Bear Henry and her fab penguin friends. Make adorable Christmas Cards, scrapbook pages and journals - make everything you need this Christmas time.

Here's my Inspiration for today:


So I decided to start with a Shadow Box, because you can never have too many Christmas Deco's around your lounge!

How cute is Rudolph Onesie!
I started off by colouring her up with my copic markers.
Then I decided which elements to add to make my picture, from the Embellies file. So I was able to print off my Stocking Garland, Christmas Tree with pressies, Dog and Duck (how cute!).
Cut them and my Rudolph using my SNC machine.
I then had to decide which Digital Paper to print off for my background - hard choice with 48 to pick from. Yes 48!
Lastly was picking out which Sentiment (heaps of those too!) to use that best suited my scene.
After putting it all together and looking at it, ok, admiring it, I thought it was missing something, so I added a strip of grass along the front glass. 

I hope I have inspired you, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I have to show you.

Hop over to the Facebook page and see what the other lovely designers have created for you.


Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to know about special offers, discounts and new products!!! You can sign up here.

I am entering into the following Challenges:
  1. Crafty Catz # 382
  2. Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge
  3. Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 80
  4. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge # 14
  5. Addicted to Stamps # 152

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.