Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Winnie White Christmas - NR Day 2

New Release time over at the Polkadoodles.


Day 2 of Winnie White Christmas!
Did you like my Shadow Box from yesterday?

Check out the new Kit - Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit.

Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download. Over 530 printable digital images for crafting and digital scrapbooking featuring Winnie - an adorable nostalgic girl character. Beautiful digital stamp downloads in black and white, colour, printable papers, coloured toppers, design sheets, embellishments, word art and more, all themed in beautiful snowy scenes with Winnie's Snowy friends, Rudolph, Kitty Cat, Sparkles the Unicorn, Snowy Dog, Polar Bear Henry and her fab penguin friends. Make adorable Christmas Cards, scrapbook pages and journals - make everything you need this Christmas time.

Here's my Inspiration for today:


I made a tag to add to a gift or tie around the handle of a gift bag - you could even use it as a bookmark!

I started off by printing off the pre-coloured decorated tag from the Tags & Frames file - gosh, all the hard work is done for you here! All I had to do was adhere it onto some cardstock. You don't have to do this, but I like to have the added thickness, and as I said before, then you can use it as a Bookmark. (double the gift really!).
Once it was adhered, I carefully trimmed around it to give it a coloured frame.
I then used my copic markers and coloured up the black and white "Santa Gifts" image to add to the middle.
I used my Clear Wink of Stella brush to add sparkle to her white fluffy bits on her hat, coat and boots.
The "Believe" sentiment can be found in with Sentiments file.
Lastly add some ribbon/s or twine to the hole and you are set.

I hope I have inspired you, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I have to show you.

Hop over to the Facebook page and see what the other lovely designers have created for you.


Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to know about special offers, discounts and new products!!! You can sign up here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



No comments: