Followers

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Winnie White Christmas - NR Day 4

New Release time over at the Polkadoodles.


Day 4 of Winnie White Christmas!
Did you like my Snow Day Sparkly Card yesterday?

Check out the new Kit - Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit.

Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download. Over 530 printable digital images for crafting and digital scrapbooking featuring Winnie - an adorable nostalgic girl character. Beautiful digital stamp downloads in black and white, colour, printable papers, coloured toppers, design sheets, embellishments, word art and more, all themed in beautiful snowy scenes with Winnie's Snowy friends, Rudolph, Kitty Cat, Sparkles the Unicorn, Snowy Dog, Polar Bear Henry and her fab penguin friends. Make adorable Christmas Cards, scrapbook pages and journals - make everything you need this Christmas time.

Here's my Inspiration for today:



I've made another Gift Tag, which could easily be an Ornament for your Tree!

I used my copic markers and coloured up the black and white image "Rolling Snowballs" and die cut using my tag die.
I kept the backing all white to give a more Winter effect.
The circle sentiment is from the Toppers file and adhered with a foam dot to lift it off the base.
Added a cardstock bow in the same backing cardstock for it to blend nicely.
Lastly added some white and silver bakers twine to give some sparkle and the perfect gift tag for a little Princess!

What do you think?
This was really was quick and easy to make, and I have to say, whoever gets it will love it as it's not like you see in the shops, so while it's sitting under the tree, all the girls will want to see if it's got there name on it!
Again, you could use this one as an Ornament next year - or this year!

I hope I have inspired you, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I have to show you.

Hop over to the Facebook page and see what the other lovely designers have created for you.


Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to know about special offers, discounts and new products!!! You can sign up here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



No comments: