Followers

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Winnie White Christmas - NR Day 5

New Release time over at the Polkadoodles.


Day 5 of Winnie White Christmas!
Did you like my Winnie Snowball Gift Tag yesterday?

Check out the new Kit - Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit.

Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download. Over 530 printable digital images for crafting and digital scrapbooking featuring Winnie - an adorable nostalgic girl character. Beautiful digital stamp downloads in black and white, colour, printable papers, coloured toppers, design sheets, embellishments, word art and more, all themed in beautiful snowy scenes with Winnie's Snowy friends, Rudolph, Kitty Cat, Sparkles the Unicorn, Snowy Dog, Polar Bear Henry and her fab penguin friends. Make adorable Christmas Cards, scrapbook pages and journals - make everything you need this Christmas time.

Here's my Inspiration for today:



So here's a nice very quick and very easy Treat Holder to make.

Using one of the Pre-coloured Topper Sheets (or both), you just need to print off and then cut out.
Have a look through the papers and print one or two of those your background.
Grab some Cardstock to make your holder and you are set.
If you are lucky enough like me and have some treat dies, even easier.
I added a little Tulle tie to pretty it up.

What do you think?
I think they will make great table markers with a fun chocolate inside for everyone.
I'm actually popping these aside and going to give out to my co-workers at Christmas time.

I hope I have inspired you, and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I have to show you.

Hop over to the Facebook page and see what the other lovely designers have created for you.


Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to know about special offers, discounts and new products!!! You can sign up here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.