This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Sept, 23rd 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Sept, 29th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
Optional twist is to use lots of layers.
This week's Sponsor is The Cutting Café.
Witch Hat Box.
Opened up to reveal lollies.
So the optional twist is to use lots of layers........so I have a few layers.....yes, my creativeness just wasn't there!
Isn't it just a sweet treat box!
You get this sentiment as well as others to pick from.
The skeleton and bats are from Oddball Stamps.
I'm going to take this to work for the Resident's Kitchenette - I think they will like it sitting on their bay maire.....not sure that the cook will!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Sept, 23rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct, 2nd.
I am entering him in the following Challenges:
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge # 347
- The Paper Shelter # 310
- Tuesday Throwdown # 361
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Wk 38
- Inspiration Destination # 134
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.