Followers

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thank you for Caring ....

Ohhhhhh I just love the new images I got from Krista Smith Art as the first Quarter of the new yearly Subscriptions.
I am really going to miss them when she stops!

Here I have used the image called Feathers.


Isn't she just adorable!

I made this card in honour and support of all the ladies (yes, and men) that are battling with Breast Cancer. May you find the courage and strength of a warrior within.

Coloured with copic markers in mainly pinks and autumn tones for the season.
Water based ink pads and aqua pens used for the background.
Stamped sentiment is from Jaded Blossom as is the Banner Die I used to die cut it out.
Ohhhh and look, lace and glitter ribbon from my stash!
LOL, so not me.
I'm hoping with the distressed edges I have been able to pull off a Shabby Chic card??

I am entering her in the following challenges:
  1. Addicted To Stamps # 154
  2. CCC Digi Creations # 82
  3. Crafting With Dragonflies # 91
  4. Creative Craft Cottage # 97
  5. Unicorn Challenge # 26
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.